You know what's annoying about being sick? You sleep alot, you need the sleep but eventually you hit a point where you just aren't tired. You know that staying up is not going to do good things for you but you also just can't go to sleep. Yeah, well, I think I've hit that point. But at least it's allowing me to get some mind-numbing cleaning out email done. And I've gotten around to emails I've needed to do. Along with commenting on comments that are over two months old. Yeah, that is basically pointless. At least I don't really need to get up for anything tomorrow. And I am getting some stuff done.
By the way, there are some things that I would love to hear a dj spin into their mix. Speeches, lines from movies. One of those things is Martin Luther King Jr.'s I have a dream speech. Well, last night it seems Khayman and Leeshers heard it spun into Timo Maas' set. I am fiercely jealous.
1. What time is it? 1:08 am
2. Name: Christine
3. Name as it appears on birth certificate: I'm keeping this post public so I'm not going to put it down here.
4. Nickname: Christi, Chris, various other things that I have rattled off before.
5. Number of candles on your last birthday cake: 24 (I think there were actually, like, 9 candles on the cake.)
6. What size shoes do you wear? It's a pretty steady 9 now. Ocasionally 9 and a half or 10.
7. Pets: My kitty stays with my mom and her sister.
8. Hobbies: Reading, acting, dancing, other stuff.
9. Body Piercings: My ears have a few holes.
10. Hair and Eye color: Blonde and hazel.
11. How much do you love your job? The one I am currently doing? I was sick this weekend so I haven't gone in yet.
12. Birth Place: San Diego, CA
13. Current Residence: San Diego, CA
14. Favorite food: At the moment it is Potato Leek soup. Mmmmmm. I so want some right now.
15. Been to Africa? Nope. Want to go. Particularly to Egypt.
16. Been toilet papering? I've been toilet papered. I was at a friend's bday party. Some people came by and toilet papered the party house.
17. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Yes
18. Been in a car accident? Yes. Only minor ones.
19. Croutons or bacon bits? Both.
20. Favorite day of the week: Not really. Depends on the week.
21. Favorite Saying or Phrase? "There's a cancel button. For if you decide you don't want toast." I'm looking for any excuse to inorporate this into an everyday conversation.
22. Favorite Restaurant: I'll get back to you on that.
23. Favorite flower: Roses. Dark red roses. And daisies. And gardenias for their scent.
24. Favorite sport to play: Bedroom sports. Awwwwww yeahhhhhh . . .
25. Favorite drink: Pepsi.
26. Favorite Ice cream: Coffee Heath Bar Crunch. Mmmmmm . . .
28. Favorite fast food restaurant: In-N-Out sounds real good right now.
29. What color is your bedroom carpet: Off-white/Tan-ish
30. How many times did you fail your drivers test: Zero. Yes, really.
31. Besides this one, from whom did get your last e-mail? I think it was an lj comment.
32. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Forget maxing out my credit card, I want to get rid of my debt first, thanks.
33. What do you do most often when you are bored: Go online or watch tv.
34. Most annoying thing people ask/tell me: At the moment I have no patience for street harassers. They annoy the fuck out of me. More than they used to. Now, I have no problem with someone coming up to me and giving me a genuine compliment. Someone leaning out their car window whistling or screaming "Hey Baby" is not a compliment.
35. Bedtime: When I get sleepy. I'm trying to get it to midnight during the week. It doesn't always work though.
36. Who will respond to this email the quickest? Well, I'm posting this in my journal. If anyone does this survey it will probably be in their own journal.
37. Who is the person you will send this to that is least likely to respond: See above.
38. Favorite TV show: Law and Order, Smallville, Angel, Daily Show.
39. What do you want to do when you grow up? I have to grow up?
40. What would you do with a million dollars? Pay off debt, buy a car, buy a house or condo. Give a lot of people gifts, give my mom a thousand or two.